Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we need planning permission for these conversion works? No
2. Are any of these works of a structural nature? No
3. Would there be any changes to the exterior of our garage? No
4. If we wanted a new door or windows would we require planning permission? Most likely yes, but a builder could be sourced to cover all aspects and questions on this matter.
5. Would we be able to keep any storage space if we converted our garage? Yes, we would strongly advise leaving a section at the front of your garage to allow the roller shutter door to be opened providing you have adequate storage space. The roof space could also be used for storage with various means of access available.