A garage conversion is a great way to make the most of your existing space and add value to your property.
We undertake basic conversions that don't involve planning permission, change of use, removal of walls etc.
The Construction -
- Sturdy lightweight metal frame is fixed to all perimeters
- All walls and ceilings are thermally insulated
- 15mm plasterboard is fixed to all walls
- Ceilings can be plaster-boarded or you can choose to have a suspended ceiling fitted
- All electrical work is included with a standard pack of lights and sockets
- All plaster board surfaces receive a seamless tape & joint finish ready for décor
- The floor is insulated and boarded with 18mm tongue & groove sheets
- A number of options are available for the floor finish from carpet tiles to wooden planks to vinyl
- Timber skirting is fitted to the base of all walls
- All new plasterboard surfaces to receive 3 coats of white emulsion
- All new timberware to receive a satinwood white finish
- All waste materials are cleared away from site on completion
Additional Extras -
- We can install specialised plasterboard features to allow LED lighting to be fitted
- Extra sockets and lights can be added from the standard pack
- A coloured emulsion can be selected instead of white
- Plywood can be fitted behind the plasterboard to allow for any heavy fixture or fittings (televisions etc)
- Upgrades in lighting and flooring are available
- We can supply and fit full height mirrors
- Specialised boards can be used if you have an acoustic requirement
You are in full control of what you want your new area to look like with us on hand to discuss your ideas and designs and offer you a bespoke design service to meet your desired requirements.
A standard single garage conversion usually takes between 2 - 3 weeks to complete, whilst a double garage conversion would take between 3 - 4 weeks.
The images below show the step by step process of the garage conversion.